The Second Formal Public Consultation for Application Ref no. FS007261 is now closed but documents can still be viewed
The Foreshore Licence Application is for site investigations to inform the engineering and design of a potential offshore wind farm and associated export cable route off the coasts of Wicklow and Wexford.
The Public Consultation was from 1st of November 2022 until 30th of November 2022.
All documentation was displayed free of charge at the following locations
- Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford, Y35WY93. Open 9am–1pm & 2–5pm Mon to Fri.
- Arklow Municipal District Council, Castle Park, Arklow, Co. Wicklow, Y14FX63. Open 9am–4pm Mon to Fri.
- Wexford Garda Station, Mulgannon, Wexford, Y14H392. Open 24/7.
- Courtown Harbour Garda Station, Ballintray Lower, Courtown Harbour, Co. Wexford, Y25P239. Open 10am-1pm Mon to Fri & 10am-1pm Sat & Sun.
- Rosslare Garda Station, Station Road, Rosslare, Wexford, Y35AY79. Open 10am-6pm Mon to Sun.
Click here to view the public notice for the Foreshore Licence Application Public consultation which was published on the 26th of October 2022 in the following papers
- Wexford People
- Wicklow People
and the Irish Independent on 1st of November 2022.
The date for submissions has now passed.
If you have any questions about the application documents please contact [email protected]